The Arts & Dementia: Reminiscence or the present?
3 March 2016, Camden, London
Join us for a compelling evening of discussion that touches upon complex issues about memory, arts intervention, family and societal expectations living with dementia.
We are delighted to announce our panel. They bring with them a wealth of personal, life and creative experience.
Chair: Dominic Campbell, Director at Creative Ageing International
- Molly Bretton, Access Manager Royal Academy of Arts
- Arti Prashar, Artistic Director Spare Tyre
- Bisakha Sarker, MBE Artistic Director Chaturangan
- David Savill, Artistic Director Age Exchange
- Hannah Zeillig, Senior Research Fellow UAL
It promises to be a lively couple of hours of discussion, possibly raising more questions than answers. Don’t miss it!
Date: Thursday 3 March
Venue: New Diorama Theatre, 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, London, NW1 3BF
Bookings: To book your place, please visit the New Diorama Theatre website
To find out more, please email Spare Tyre or call 020 8692 4446 (ext 273)